We’re Santy, and we’re in the business of unexpected ideas. If you’re interested in working with large, recognizable brands, you’ve come to the right place.
Who We Want: Web Developer
Qualities you will possess:
- You like working with a small team and building consumer facing websites and web applications.
- You thoroughly enjoy learning new technologies.
- You want to work on products that will make a difference to a wide variety of people.
- You enjoy coding and have a passion for software development and design.
If that is you, you will be responsible for:
- Working within a cross-functional teams building, testing and continually refining our clients core properties and their associated services.
- Breaking down complex requirements into clear, actionable tasks that can be estimated, managed and prioritized amongst other tasks, and ultimately completed.
- Write clean, maintainable, and documented code.
- Using industry best practices to build software that scales to meet high demand.
- Creating high fidelity prototypes that can easily be turned into working products.
- Maintaining an open-minded, friendly, and positive attitude.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a professional web development environment.
- Extensive experience working in at least one area of web development, back-end, front-end, or building web services.
- Familiarity with LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) and related technologies
- Experience with cross browser development (i.e. creating coded designs for Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.).
- Experience working with and exporting images from layered designs with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience taking wireframes and turning these, step-by-step, into mockups and then coded designs.
- Experience with usability, information architecture, and site flow.
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git or Subversion.
- Good written and oral communication skills and the ability to work either independently or within a team environment.
- Experience with containerization technology, e.g Docker.
- Experience working with dependency management tools, e.g. NPM, Yarn, Composer, etc.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with database technologies, e.g. MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, Postgres
Share this Job Posting: