Santy is a full-service Marketing Communications agency founded in 1991. We are growing and are looking for a friendly, high-energy Production Artist to join our team.
This full-time position is based on-site at our client partners’ office in Orange County, CA. This is an opportunity to expand your career with mentorship from our seasoned team and work side-by-side with our fast-paced client team. You’ll be creating materials for several growing multi-unit restaurant brands. A successful candidate will have a passion for advertising, excellent written and verbal communication, enthusiasm, a willingness to learn, the ability to work in a team environment, and possess a strong attention to detail.
- Create designs and layouts from scratch following established brand guidelines
- Scale, crop, retouch, and reposition photography and artwork
- Organize, archive and update files on our internal server
- Prepare files for print
- Assist all departments with any graphic design needs, from social media posts to print ads to PowerPoint presentation
- Work with various graphic formats for print and web, knowledge of optimal format to use based on the particular application.
- Formal education and training in design
- 2-3 years experience in both PRINT AND DIGITAL
- Proficient with Macs
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
- Knowledge of principles of design, including: layout, typography, color, balance, composition
- An eagle-eye for details
- A positive attitude and the ability to take constructive criticism
- A desire to learn and grow in your position
- Experience on restaurant or retail accounts is a plus
- HTML5 banner creation experience, ie. Animatron
Share this Job Posting: