The Public Relations Apprentice will play a key role in ongoing client initiatives and execution, specifically content development (both long and short-form writing projects), researching and managing event logistics, list management and ongoing coordination. This is a great opportunity to gather relevant experience and portfolio material for a future career in the industry.
· Research – both for writing projects and for event planning purposes
· Writing for print, online and social channels
· Gathering information, planning and managing event logistics
· Coordination of mailings/deliveries when necessary
· Helping our team make ideas come to life – whatever that requires
The ideal candidate will:
· Have their own insured vehicle (sorry, you can’t Uber everywhere)
· Have at least two years of higher education experience or a degree in journalism, communications or marketing with an emphasis on writing
· Be proficient in MS Word and able to work in other applications (Excel, PowerPoint)
· Adept at social media tools
· Ability to work independently, quickly and with an energetic team
· Comfortable with challenges and working under pressure
·$10/hour, up to 30 hours per week
Interested? Send resumes to email@example.com. Visit santy.com for more information.
Share this Job Posting: