Jr. Content Manager
We’re Santy and change is our secret weapon. Our team works to find the change that will impact client business and ignore the change that won’t.
Who We Want: Jr. Content Manager (Social Media)
We’re seeking a smart, savvy Jr. Content Manager to help in creating content and crafting a voice on social media channels for our clients. If you use both sides of your brain on a daily basis and are ready to work with a dynamic group, we want to hear from you.
- Content Creation: Create content for clients across their social media channels – work with our creative team to execute photography and design assets.
- Content Scheduling: Schedule and post content on all active social channels
- Influencer Marketing: Seeking out and facilitating relationships with bloggers and social media influencers for our brands
- Channel Monitoring: Monitor all active social channels and provide social customer service, responding to comments, questions and complaints in a timely and brand-approved manner
- Client Relations: Relay customer communications to clients
- Analytics and Reporting: Assist in monthly reporting for all social media activity (campaigns and monthly content)
- Campaign Execution: Assist with campaign creation and implementation as needed
REQUIREMENTS (MUST HAVE)
- Talent, judgment and imagination. Equal parts creative and analytical thinking.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- A desire to be the “voice” of our brands and interact with consumers on a daily basis.
- Flexibility, in working with clients and other team members.
- A passion for the “science of social” and the numbers behind the hashtags and viral videos
- Expert user abilities for the platforms our clients use the most: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn
- Working knowledge of other platforms like Tumblr, Vine, SnapChat, and maybe even stuff we haven’t even heard of yet
- Previous experience in Content Creation (1-2 years experience within an advertising agency setting preferred)
- Working knowledge of paid social tactics for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Understanding of how to use in-platform insight tools (Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, etc) as well as other measurement platforms (such as Iconosquare). Knowledge of paid analytics tools like NetBase, Simply Measured, Sprout Social a huge plus!
- A personal love for social media and the desire to be an expert in the space
- Experience and interest in working closely with digital and creative professionals and your other social media cohorts.
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office, Mac)
- Strong problem-solving skills; detail oriented
- A sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Must easily and positively collaborate with team members
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or swing by your local carrier pigeon dealer and tell us about yourself. Explain why you’re the perfect person for this position. Resume and cover letter? Yes, please. Resume and cover letter in 140 characters or less? Even better. Tweet us at @SantyIntegrated
Share this Job Posting: