Executive Assistant to the CEO
We’re Santy, and we’re in the business of unexpected ideas. Santy uncovers undiscovered insights about our clients and their customers to drive positive change.
We are an integrated marketing firm that serves as a dynamic force for emerging and challenger brands. Our efforts encourage an ongoing conversation with the customer that weaves the brand into their everyday lives by engaging them where they live, work, and play. We create programs that ignite brand preference and lead to loyalty and top of mind awareness. Our clients include brands like Peter Piper Pizza, Real Mex (Chevys, El Torito, Acapulco), Harvest Snaps, Delta Air Lines, Blundstone and Pocky.
We’re looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our team. This position will be based in Scottsdale and will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the Executive Assistant will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks, and should be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including; managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; copying, reviewing outside mail, scanning and filing documents, screening phone calls and visitors, updating email contacts, maintaining executive files, arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
• Anticipating the executive’s needs and proactively bringing together appropriate people and resources to support the executive in addressing these issues.
• Managing external contacts; proactively understanding who they are, who the primary contacts are, and keeping track of periodic communication needed for primary contacts.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
• College preferred, but not mandatory.
• Excellent verbal and superior writing and report presentation skills are essential
• Polished professional having significant experience (minimum 3 years) supporting a fast paced executive
• High level of professionalism and demonstrated ability to handle confidential information accordingly is crucial in this role
• Demonstrated success where personal results and accountability are evident
• Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Strong sense of teamwork
• Can operate independently and remotely from a supervisor
• Advanced PC and/or Mac skills in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Proficient with technology including mobile devices
Share this Job Posting: