Digital Media Buyer / Planner
We’re Santy and we’re in the business of unexpected ideas. If you’re interested in working with large recognizable brands, then you’ve come to the right place.
Who We Want: Digital Planner/Buyer
We are seeking a smart, motivated Digital Planner/Buyer to work on some really cool stuff. If you’re energetic, quick on your feet and ready to work with a dynamic group, we want to hear from you.
The Digital Media Planner/Buyer ensures that client approved media schedules are implemented properly and timely. Communicates project status to direct report(s), management and client(s) on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate will have experience planning all facets of digital media (display, mobile, video, social, CTV, programmatic). Must be proactive and always looking ahead to anticipate changing consumer media habits, consumer behavior, trends, and other marketplace nuances.
• Plan, negotiate, and deploy digital ad campaigns consisting of display, social, remarketing
• Trafficking ad tags and creative using 3rd party ad server tools (DFA)
• Analyzing campaign performance and recommend necessary optimizations
• Produce regular campaign reports based on a comprehensive analysis of analytics and other proprietary data
• Manage billing documents to ensure campaigns remain within budget and that clients are invoiced in a timely manner
• Stay abreast of developments, technology and opportunities in the digital marketing space
• Collaborate with colleagues in social, creative, data and tech to ensure smooth, consistent and effective campaigns
• Be prepared to regularly review completed campaigns and discuss ongoing efforts with clients and senior staff
• A minimum of 2-3 years agency experience planning and buying digital media – display, search, social and remarketing - both a national and local basis
• Strong client service, strategic thinking and presentation skills; you must be well-spoken and comfortable in a client-facing position
• The ability to develop precisely targeted ad campaigns targeting key demographics
• Experience using Double Click ad servers required
• High proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Superb written and verbal communication skills
• Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, project/time management, and problem-solving skills
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Additional experience with offline media is not mandatory, but desired
TO APPLY: PLEASE SEND A COVER LETTER WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS AND YOUR RESUME TO: NLUNA@SANTY.COM
**Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. However, we will keep your resume and information on file for consideration for upcoming positions.**
Share this Job Posting: