We’re Santy and change is our secret weapon. Our team works to find the change that will impact client business and ignore the change that won’t. We’re seeking an intern in our creative department part-time for no more than 30 hours a week through June 2018.
What we need (be into at least some of this):
· Great taste
· Comfortable with being challenged and working under pressure
· Basic computer skills (eg. Creative Suite, Office)
· Excellent communication and writing skills (both long and short form)
· Confident enough to participate, humble enough to listen
· Fail. No seriously, if you aren’t failing you aren’t trying hard enough
· Must love dogs
· BONUS POINTS: Photography and Video experience
· Helping our team bring ideas to life – whatever that requires
· Open to design, art director and copywriting candidates
We’ll craft the position around the candidates who fit our culture the best. The ideal candidate will be working toward a degree in journalism, English, communications or marketing, and have at least two years of higher education experience.
Interested candidates please send your resumé with your personal social media links to me at: email@example.com. Show us why you belong at Santy, and maybe we’ll bring you aboard.
Share this Job Posting: