We’re Santy and change is our secret weapon. Our team works to find the change that will impact client business and ignore the change that won’t.
Who We Want: Community Manager (Social Media)
We are seeking a smart, motivated Community Manager to work on some really cool stuff. If you’re energetic, a top notch multi-tasker, use both sides of your brain on a daily basis and are ready to work with a dynamic group, we want to hear from you.
- Community Management: Monitor all active social channels and provide social customer service, responding to comments, questions and complaints in a timely and brand-approved manner.
- Content Scheduling: Assist in scheduling and post content on all active social channels
- Influencer Marketing: Seeking out and facilitating relationships with bloggers and social media influencers for our brands
- Client Relations: Relay customer communications to clients
- Analytics and Reporting: Assist in monthly reporting for all social media activity (campaigns and monthly content)
- Campaign Execution: Assist with campaign creation and implementation as needed
- Research: Conduct research and analysis as necessary.
REQUIREMENTS (MUST HAVE)
- Talent, judgment and imagination. Equal parts creative and analytical thinking.
- Previous experience in Community Management (1+ years experience within an advertising agency setting preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- A desire to be the “voice” of our brands and interact with consumers on a daily basis.
- Flexibility, in working with clients and other team members.
- A passion for the “science of social” and the numbers behind the hashtags and viral videos
- Expert user abilities for the platforms our clients use the most: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn
- Working knowledge of other platforms like Tumblr, Vine, SnapChat, and maybe even stuff we haven’t even heard of yet
- Working knowledge of paid social tactics for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Understanding of how to use in-platform insight tools (Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, etc) as well as other measurement platforms (such as Iconosquare). Knowledge of paid analytics tools like NetBase, Simply Measured, Sprout Social a huge plus!
- A personal love for social media and the desire to be an expert in the space
- Experience and interest in working closely with digital and creative professionals and your other social media cohorts.
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office, Mac)
- Strong problem-solving skills; detail oriented
- A sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Must easily and positively collaborate with team members
Send us an email at email@example.com or swing by your local carrier pigeon dealer and tell us about yourself. Explain why you’re the perfect person for this position.
Share this Job Posting: